Trying to find a long distance mover? We created this blog to answer your questions about moving long distance!
Moving long distance across Canada has its challenges:
- How much will my move cost?
- How do I choose a long distance mover?
- When is the best time to move?
These are important questions when it comes to your long distance move.
- Typically you will pay by the pound for your shipment, so your shipment weight will determine the final price.
- Choosing a mover is easy – just make sure they have a good report with your local BBB and that they are members of the Canadian Association of Movers in good standing.
- Movers in Canada move all year long, however typically the end of the month is the busiest time and trucks and crews are often booked in advance. If possible book your move between the 5th and 25th of the month as this is the off-peak time and there is more availability.
Good luck with your move and remember to choose you long distance mover wisely. When it comes to your move, the lowest price is not necessarily the best option. If you check your mover out you will most likely find the low price mover has the worst reputation.
[social show_fb=”true” show_google=”true” show_twitter=”true” show_linkedin=”true” counter=”top”]