At Great Canadian Van Lines, we understand that our service is only as good as our agents and we have set high ethical operations standards and service requirements for all our agents. Our Agency Development department is continuously searching for companies to join our team. If your company operates with high ethical standards and is customer service driven we look forward to hearing from you.
Requirements to be a Great Canadian Van Lines Agent:
- Current business license
- Better Business Bureau member in good standing
- Canadian Association of Movers membership
- Workers Compensation Bureau certificate – valid
- Cargo insurance minimums:
- Straight Truck: $50,000
- Tractor Trailer: $250,000 (For Great Canadian Van Lines long haul agents)
- Third party liability: $1,000,000
- Modern well-maintained equipment
- Financial stability
To obtain further information on becoming part of the Great Canadian Van Lines team of Agents, please Contact Us or call our head office toll-free at 1 (800) 665-0055 and ask for the Agency Development department. If you are ready to become an agent, fill out the agency application form and either mail or fax it to (604) 540-6640.